iRacing has also added two brand new tracks: Lincoln Speedway, and Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours. Both the Ford Mustang FR500S and Sebring International Raceway have also received complete art updates for a fresh and modern look. Three new Dirt Road track configs have been added between Daytona Rallycross and Dirt Road, and [Legacy] Phoenix Raceway – 2008.
The brand new Active Reset feature is now available to help you repeatedly practice any and all of iRacing’s track sections with only a few keystrokes. The surface simulations on and off the track have been improved with driving line Track Polish modeling and physics-based soft surface modeling. Dozens more tracks now have Start Zones available and starting grids expanded up to 60 racers!
The GT3 class also received tire and aerodynamic updates along with increased mass and engine power; these changes bring performance even closer to their real-world counterparts. A new texture layer has been added to all cars that allow for acrylic clear coats to be added to all custom paint schemes. The New Damage Model is now also in effect for GT3 Class Cars and the Dallara P217. Our iRacing AI have been training all autumn long and are ready to fight you for the podium with nine new cars at 23 new track configs. Bring in the new year with style, and welcome to iRacing 2023 Season 1!
Season highlights include:
- BMW M Hybrid V8
- Mercedes-AMG W13 E Performance
- Toyota GR86 [FREE!]
- Lincoln Speedway
- Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
- Ford Mustang FR500S – Bumper-to-Bumper Artwork Updates
- Sebring International Raceway – Complete Track Artwork Overhaul
- Virginia International Raceway – 2022 Laser Scan Version, Coming Soon! [FREE!]
- Three New Dirt Road Track Configs: Daytona Rallycross and Dirt Road – Dirt Road Long & Dirt Road Short, and [Legacy] Phoenix Raceway – 2008 – Dirt Road [FREE!]
- Active Reset feature
- Track Polish Surface Modeling
- Soft Surface Modeling
- Start Zones for dozens more tracks
- Starting Grids expanded to 60 for dozens more tracks
- GT3 Class Tires and Vehicle Parameter Updates
- Acrylic Clear Coat custom paint scheme layer
- Series Stats & Standings in the iRacing UI
- New Damage Model for the GT3 Class Cars (Audi R8 LMS GT3, BMW M4 GT3, Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020, Ford GT GT3, Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-AMG GT3 2020, Porsche 911 R GT3) and the Dallara P217.
- AI Racing for nine Cars (BMW M Hybrid V8, Ford Mustang FR500S, Legends Ford ’34 Coupe, Legends Ford ’34 Coupe – Rookie, Lotus 79, All three NASCAR Classic 1987 Class Cars, and the Toyota GR86)
- AI Racing at 23 Track Configurations (Atlanta Motor Speedway – Legends Oval – 2008, Autódromo José Carlos Pace – Moto, Barber Motorsports Park – Short A, Brands Hatch Circuit – Indy, Charlotte Motor Speedway – 2018 – Legends Oval, Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours, Donington Park Racing Circuit – National, Iowa Speedway – Infield Legends, Las Vegas Motor Speedway – Legends Oval, Nürburgring Nordschleife – Industriefahrten, Road America – Bend, Snetterton Circuit – 200 & 300, Sonoma Raceway – ALL non-Rallycross configs, Texas Motor Speedway – Oval & Legends Oval, [Legacy] Charlotte Motor Speedway – 2008 – Legends Oval, [Legacy] Kentucky Motor Speedway – 2011 – Legends, [Legacy] Texas Motor Speedway – 2009 – Legends Oval)
- Hundreds of freshly crafted artisanal official iRacing vehicle setups